Happy New Year!
Hubby had an op during his shutdown time so I’ve been nurse, mommy and crafter this holiday.
With Mr resting there have had to be a lot of quite time activities and our Perler Bead crafts have been the perfect solution.
We made these on New Years Eve.
For the Perler Bead Bowl
- Spray an Ovenproof Bowl with Spray and Cook
- Pour Perler beads into bowl and gently press them up against the wall of the ovenproof bowl until there is just one neat layer of beads
- Place bowl in preheated oven for 16minutes – ovens temperatures may differ keep checking your to see if beads have softened and melted.
- Remove from oven an allow to cool
- Once cooled place under running WARM soapy water and slowly lift the Perler bead bowl of the sides of your glass bowl.
- Dry it nicely and its done!
- Ideal to use for keys or jewellery on your night stand or entrance hall
We got our Perler beads and equipment from The Crafters Den in Edenvale – what a Mecca for Perler Beads we love it!