Happy Valentine’s Day
The youngest of the little guys just starting Grade 0 and everyone in his class is his friend…..Love it!
So keeping with our Valentine’s tradition all the kids in the class will be getting a little love from both my boys.
I wanted to keep it Budget Friendly but still pretty – I mean, there are 25 friends we need to make feel special on this Valentine’s Day but I also didn’t want to break the bank!
I estimate this Valentine’s treat cost me roughly R 3.00 ($ 0.30) how awesome is that!!
What we did:
- Made ALOT of fresh popcorn – Seasoned as you wish
- Bought a packet of 100 3LB cellophane Bags – R 72.75 ( that’s 0.73 cents per bag)
- My Valentine’s Treat Bag Tags
- Popcorn Boxes – Optional Extra – a Pkt of 25 – R 26.90
Click on the links below for the Free Printables
Alternatives to add to the treat bags could be:
- Magic Rocks (the kind that pop in your mouth)
I’m also loving what Woolworths has on offer (my favourite being the Fish Bowls).
The Love Cupcake – I must for a Teacher Gift….mmmm??
Have a wonderful and loved Valentine’s Day.
From my family to yours